For basic use, a DFP account with Google is required.
Each targeting/tracking supplier will require their own configuration and setup.
Demos for all ads currently served across ft.com are available in the Origami Registry.
Includes detailed installation and set-up instructions, along with details about the module.
Install & Demos
The testing setup is unlike other origami components. There are unit tests which we run with karma, and these can be run with
npm run test-unit
We also use Nightwatch and Browserstack to run cross browser tests. To run these:
npm run demo-serverin your terminal. This will compile and launch the demos on http://localhost:3002. This is needed for the next step to work
npm run test-browserwill run a local browserstack tunnel and run the tests
Upgrading to v8
- Breaking change: If you use the destroy method on a slots instance, this will now properly destroy the given slots rather than just clear them
- New feature: util event 'off' - remove an event listener
Upgrading to v9
- Breaking change: o-ads now requires consent before loading Krux or adding custom targeting to the ad calls. Consent can be provided in two ways:
- Provide a cookie with the name
FTConsentand specify which consent the user has given as part of the value like this:
- Initialise o-ads with the