A set of social media icons. These are coloured with the logo colour of the social network.
As with all image sets, these are available via the Image Service.
To get an social logo from the Image Service, use the following URL (replace the
product_source with your product name and
icon_name with the icon you want)
So to get a twitter icon:
Getting these icons in a different colour/format/size
The Image Service will convert these images on the fly if you pass in the right parameters. To find out more about this, please see the Image Service documentation
## Adding or modifying icons
To keep social icons consistent, please follow these guidelines:
- Icons must be SVG format
- Icons must represent the brand colours of the social network
- Icons should have a viewBox of 66x66
- Icons must be passed through an SVG compressor like SVGOMG
- File names must be all lower case and hyphenated
- good twitter.svg, financial-times.svg, yahoo.svg
- bad Twitter.svg, financialtimes.svdg, yahoo!.svg
This software is published by the Financial Times under the MIT licence.